Job Selection Corporation S.R.L., a limited liability company governed by Romanian law, having its registered office in Braşov, 9 Alexandru Odobescu Street, office 1A, registered with the Brașov Trade Registry, under the registration number J08 / 730/2015, sole registration code 34490918,
Job Selection H.R. S.R.L, a limited liability company governed by Romanian law, having its registered office in Brașov, 9 Alexandru Odobescu Street, office 1B, registered with the Brașov Trade Registry, under the registration number J08/976/2015, sole registration code 34661759;
hereinafter referred to as the “Operator” individually, and collectively “Job Selection”, under the law, including the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR”. Collected personal data will be controlled and processed by “Job Selection“. Personal data can also be jointly processed or controlled by the “Job Selection“partners hereinafter “Partners”:
This Policy applies to:
our candidates and beneficiaries of our career guidance and orientation services;
our employees / temporary staff or individuals to whom we provide selection and / or placement services;
natural or legal persons, clients to whom we provide tourist services;
Site users and site registration or ordering applications within websites: jobselection.ro; www.partyzonebrasov.ro; www.travelinspire.ro; www.cruisexpert.ro; „websites” and
Representatives of our business partners, clients and suppliers.
This Policy describes the categories of personal data or personal information we collect, the way we use the information, the way and the purposes for which we process and protect the data we collect, the duration of the storage, the situations in which we transfer the data and the recipients, as well and the rights and options that individuals have regarding the use of personal data. We also describe how you can contact us about our privacy and data protection policies and how to exercise your rights. Our privacy and data protection policies may vary depending on the jurisdictions in which we operate, to reflect local practices and legal requirements, and you can consult specific local provisions by accessing local websites.
This privacy notice aims to inform you about how “Job Selection” manages your personal data in terms of collection, use, storage in accordance with the new General Data of the Protection Regulation (GDPR), (EU) 2016/679.
THE LEGAL GROUNDS FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESS OF INFORMATION
“Job Selection” is committed to protecting your privacy and processing your data in an open and transparent manner, as such, we process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and the local data protection law for one or another of the reasons listed below:
For fulfilment / performance of an employment contract: the processing of personal data is necessary in order to comply with contractual obligations in respect of employment.
For fulfilment of a legal obligation: the processing of personal data is necessary in order to comply with the legal requirements.
In order to protect legitimate interests: processing of personal data is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by Job Selection or a third party. A legitimate interest is when a legal institution requests your information in case of complaints, court proceedings, arbitration and any other legal proceedings. Means and processes we undertake to ensure: IT security and Job Selection system, preventing potential offenses, asset security, access controls and access-preventive measures; configuration of CCTV systems, e.g. in offices, in order to prevent crimes or fraud; business management and product and service development measures.
Consent: Providing a specific consent to process of particular categories of personal data other than for the reasons outlined above. You have the right to revoke the consent at any given time. However, any processing of personal data prior to your revocation will not be impaired
THE PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT AND PROCESS DATA
“Job Selection” collects and processes the personal data for the following purposes (as allowed by the applicable legislation):
– Crew selection and placement;
– Providing employment and / or employment opportunities;
– Assistance in obtaining a job;
– Assistance in order to obtain a visa;
– the provision of additional services such as training programs, career counseling and professional reorientation services;
– “Job Selection” customer service and suppliers’ management;
– communication and management of participation in special events, promotions, programs, offers to the extent permitted by applicable law;
– management, assessment and improvement of our business: development, analysis and improvement ofservices; communication management; performance of data analysis and carrying-out accounting, auditing and other internal activities;
– protecting against fraud, identifying and pursuing the prevention of fraud and other illegal activities, claims for compensation and other claims for damages;
– compliance with and enforcement of legal requirements, applicable industry standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
If you are an Employee, “Job Selection” processes your personal data and your dependents’ data, if applicable, for the following purposes:
– With a view to concluding, executing, amending or terminating the employment contract / temporary employment contract to which the Employee is a party;
– For payment of salary to the Employee, as well as other benefits, compensation, bonuses, meal vouchers, other benefits etc. which the Employee could benefit from;
– In order to fulfill the “Job Selection” obligations in the field of Selection and Placement of Crew and Personnel Temporary Contracting Activities, as well as in fulfilling Job Selection obligations: health and safety at work, emergency situations, occupational health, including the assessment of the Employee’s work capacity;
– To provide training modules, including e-learning / online modules;
– In order to keep records of all employees in the REVISAL register, including the Employee, in accordance with the employer’s labor law obligations;
– In order to file statements, applications, documents to the competent authorities, including ANAF, Labor Inspectorate, General Inspectorate for Immigration, General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations, Pension House, Health Insurance House, for observance of the employer’s legal obligations;
– For the issue of certificates upon the Employee’s request;
– With a view to recovering any claims owed by the Employee to the Employer or the recovery of any claims owed by the Employee to third parties (in the attachment procedure);
– For the purpose of drawing up certain reports by “Job Selection” companies, for administrative purposes;
– To-monitor the location of the equipment used by the Employee in the performance of his / her duties;
– In order to maintain the security of the IT system and to prevent the transfer of “Job Selection” data or the “Job Selection” business secrets outside the company (security incidents) in accordance with policies and procedures at “Job Selection” level;
– To access by remote location data to ensure “Job Selection” IT system security.
“Job Selection” may process personal data for legitimate purposes in the conduct of its business, including some of the following:
– If the process allows us to improve, modify, personalize, or otherwise improve our services / communications for the benefit of our customers, our candidates and our employees;
– For identification and prevention of fraud;
– For the increase of network and our IT systems security;
– To better understand how people interact with our websites;
– For direct marketing purposes ;
– To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
WAYS OF COLLECTING DATA AND COLLECTED DATA
We request, collect, use and process your personal information specified below for the purpose of properly fulfilling multiple “Job Selection” activities in various ways:
– By visiting and accessing the “Job Selection” websites;
– by registering your CV in the online database by accessing the “Apply” button: https://ns.jobselection.ro/formular/index.php;
– by filling in the Personalized Offer Form: https://www.travelinspire.ro/
– by accessing on the Facebook pages the “Sign-up” , “Sign-in”, “Contact”, “Apply Now”, “Call Now” buttons;
– by various social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter, etc. ;
– by registering for the “Job Selection” newsletters;
– by phone (landline or mobile), e-mail, Fax, Messenger, What’s up, Face Time, Skype;
– by participating in various recruitment processes and / or in connection with our service providers;
In order to protect the legitimate interests of the company and to comply with legal obligations, Job Selection makes every effort to ensure that stored and processed information is accurate and up to date.
We may collect various types of personal data depending on the nature of the relationship, including, but not limited to (according to the applicable law):
– Applications for a job, applications to participate in a preliminary interview, participation in an interview with one of our “Partners”, employment applications;
– Any type of contract between you and Job Selection: Individual Work Contracts, Temporary Work Contracts, Service Contracts, etc.
– Booking Requests for Flight Tickets, Travel Services Agreements, Booking Order Receipts for Touristic Services;
– Requests for event location reservations;